PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. From September, 2nd till October, 20th I accepted antideprissanty. Pervy...

Victoria
12.07.2004, 12:34
Good afternoon. From September, 2nd till October, 20th I accepted antideprissanty. The first (at reception of tablets) monthly send or have come in time - on September, 19th. On October, 23rd (a delay about one week, the test for pregnancy otr.) Went to the gynecologist. Result of survey - or pregnancy on early term, or action antideprssantov. On October, 27th has made US - pregnancy neobnaruzhena, thickness endometrija 9 mm, ovaries (digits I do not remember) small. The doctor has appointed or nominated Djufaston 1/2. 10 days. Monthly do not send or have come. In a week the doctor has appointed or nominated Marvelon 1/1. 21 day or prior to the beginning of monthly. For 10 day of reception Marvelona (on November, 24th) has made US. Result - pregnancy (age of a fetus) 5 6 weeks. On December, 4th has made abortion. 4 allocation were all over again plentiful, then as at monthly, but already next day allocation have stopped. At me to you 2 questions: 1. Whether normal allocation which last 1 day, after abortion? 2. What preporaty need to be accepted after abortion to restore an organism (to me have appointed or nominated Nistatinum, Trichopolum, the Doxycycline). In advance I thank for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
16.07.2004, 08:39
1. After abortion of allocation should be about one week. If they are not present next day is badly. 2. Now to you have appointed or nominated antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory treatment, spend it or him. Then it is desirable to follow a policy of a physiotherapy.