PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether tell or say, please, there is any communication or connection between a floor of the future child and...

Inna
14.07.2004, 00:05
Whether tell or say, please, there is any communication or connection between a floor of the future child and sensations during pregnancy (a nausea, the desire is this or that, etc.)? Clearly, that so a floor to not define or determine, but vse-taki.

Diana
15.07.2004, 14:46
At me 3, the boy 5 years ago was born, now I wait for the child, the doctor speaks, what is it the girl. Sensations absolutely identical, toshnilo both of time while the child has not begun to move. - first time the stomach or belly stuck out unique difference forward. And now as though in breadth grows. But while the stomach or belly will grow, to you will already tell or say on US, who at you:)))

nastja
16.07.2004, 07:40
I do not know about communication or connection, I am pregnant in second time, sensations obviously differ from the first pregnancy, but I do not consider or count, what is it speaks that the girl this time will be born... Better on it or this to not go in cycles and wait for any child, not searching attributes of this or that floor, in fact it or this we program character budushchugo the child...
And as to Diana's sign "in breadth" at it or her the stomach or belly grows because during the first pregnancy it was stretched or was dragged out