PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me 27 years and me excruciate pains in the first deen monthly...

Lena
15.07.2004, 18:32
Hello the doctor!
To me 27 years and me excruciate pains in the first deen monthly. A sexual life rather irregular. The cycle kolebletsja from 30 till 40 days, more often mentruatsija attacks 30 35 day. In the middle tsikla-nabuhaet a breast, gravity and nojushchaja a pain in the bottom part of a stomach or belly. But the most awful occurs or happens to me at once after offensive or approach of a menses and 6 hours last. Bol-on narostajushchej. In peak painful sinroma-cold sweat on a body and a nausea. Then usually it is possible to fall asleep. I wake up as the new person. The truth on the following put a little noet a stomach or belly, but it any more does not disturb. Tried to accept analgin with dimidrolom, Baralginum, noshpu, spazmalgon-it is absolutely ineffectual.
Help or Assist please! With what it can be connected? Really an endometriosis? Necessarily I descend or go to the doctor. That it is possible to accept to get rid of this excruciating...
Many thanks!

Maljarskaja M.M.
16.07.2004, 06:39
Suppositories Voltarenum rectal. Begin ispolzovatza day up to a menses and in first day. It is possible Voltarenum and nvutr in tablets, but suppositories are softer.