PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me pregnancy 12 ned. I work as the operator, everyone advise as it is possible ra...

Elena.
13.07.2004, 10:36
At me pregnancy 12 ned. I work as the operator, everyone advise as soon as possible to leave work, ostensibly it is impossible to be near to a computer. Whether the truth it? Thanks.

Irina
14.07.2004, 01:51
Elena. I work as the manager. Around of me it is A LOT OF computers, printers, faxes, costs or stands OTGROMNYJ the copier of format 0. So I began to notice, that if constantly I am on a workplace and I do not depart from a computer in some days the stomach or belly starts to ache a bit. I began to do or make pereryyvy. Approximately for 45 minutes I work - 15 minutes a break and I leave a room, on an opportunity manitor I am insolent or am switched off.

Anna
16.07.2004, 06:16
Radiations from modern monitors are not present, the systemic block or trochlea as a rule put in such a manner that on the working person he does not render influence. Abdominal pains are not connected with job on a computer, and more likely connected with constant sitting, therefore and it is necessary to rise and stroll, be kneaded.