PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I start to go mad! Who nibud has cured a clamidiosis completely? Has given birth rebenk...

Tatyana
10.07.2004, 19:50
I start to go mad! Who nibud has cured a clamidiosis completely? Has given birth to the child after this muck? I wait for responses from those who has successful and unsuccessful experience!!!!

Lena
11.07.2004, 22:58
I had a clamidiosis and urinoplazmoz. Treatment by antibiotics has not helped or assisted, only has slightly muffled. I have recovered nyxes "mielopid" 5 nyxes in 2 days. I bought this medicine in the immunologic center on highway Kashirskom in Moscow. Unfortunately the address and phone is lost, but in a drugstore of the center to me have told or said, that it is on sale and in simple drugstores. It is necessary to do or make nyxes after you will spend on drink tablets: (10 days rulit on 1 tab. 2 times a day and 10 days eritrometsin on 1 tab. 4 times a day) and are good still sprintsivatsja a solution evkalipta. After treatment I could become pregnant approximately in 4 months and have given birth to the second child.

Tatyana
12.07.2004, 11:35
Lena, and what methods diagnosed? Whether there were signs? We were treated, but oshchushchjaju the same signs, as before treatment? Can through linen or a towel again. Any more I do not know what to think.

Pasenjuk A.M.
13.07.2004, 05:07
It is possible to cure a clamidiosis and to give birth to the child, but the clamidiosis can sometimes cause or call adherent or adhesive process in a small basin and the obstruction of uterine pipes - for correction of the given status is required a laparoscopy.

Tatyana
13.07.2004, 16:46
To me already did or made a laparoscopy in occasion of tubal pregnancy. Before handed over analyses different methods and the PIF and PTSR nothing was found out. However leucocytes have always been raised or increased. Kaova probability, that he will be healed, and ena it or him antibiotics will not operate or work any more. Yours faithfully

Lena
14.07.2004, 14:22
I handed over smears. But before delivery it is necessary to make "provocation". It or a nyxis or is possible in the simple way: for the night to drink a bottle of beer and to eat something salty, for example a cucumber. Analyses I have gone to hand over t. To. I had frequent pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly, the US and simple survey have shown nothing. After treatment of a pain have stopped. For one I has recovered and from molochnitsi.

Pasenjuk A.M.
16.07.2004, 05:51
In such cases treatment by methods of gravitational surgery - plazmaferez, UFO is recommended to a blood, intravenous laser therapy.