PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In April has made mini there was a cyst. Has not cured. Through a floor of year opja...

Olja
14.07.2004, 12:34
In April has made mini there was a cyst. Has not cured. Through a floor of year again zaberemenila, and again abortion. Now the stomach or belly, and the left ovary constantly hurts. To hospital I can not go, since any doctor never anything plainly can tell or say. You could not tell than these two abortions threaten me. What to me to do or make? Whether there can be I fruitless? And whether has any influence on pregnancy 1 groups of a blood and a negative rhesus. Thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
16.07.2004, 04:53
The rhesus - the conflict arises at a combination a rhesus - a negative blood of mother + a rhesus - a positive blood of the father of the child if a fetus has inherited a rhesus of the father. With augmentation of frequency of abortions probability of development of such situation above. At the newborn hemolitic illness or disease can develop. The rhesus - the conflict on any duration of gestation can lead to its or her discontinuing, not developing pregnancy. Frequent abortions in such situation can become the reason of sterility or barrenness. About a cyst and pains: necessarily US + observation over a cyst each 2 months to the gynecologist (there is a body height or does not disappear - operation) to spend normal antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory treatment to accept then contraceptives.