PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 21 year. I on 4 a duration of gestation. One year ago did or made mi...

Anna
05.07.2004, 00:15
Hello! To me 21 year. I on 4 a duration of gestation. One year ago did or made mini-abortion. Whether the probability of is great what after 2 abortions I shall remain fruitless?

The doctor of private or individual clinic
06.07.2004, 09:28
anna! Some women do or make and on ten abortions and after give birth or travail to absolutely healthy children, and the some people after the first abota cannot have children more. Depends on an organism and reaction to abortion. In fact abortion a strong shock for an organism of the woman. To solve only to you. But children it is always good, if certainly they desired.

Yana
09.07.2004, 12:43
And you to be protected did not try or taste? Be not afraid indeed fruitless to remain?

Anna
11.07.2004, 19:23
Anna if you have a constant young man do not doubt and leave the child - it is not necessary to risk the health

Alina
13.07.2004, 09:44
To you only 21 year. It seems to you, that all of you "have weighed", all understand, still all ahead. I too have made abortion in 19 years, all "having weighed". Now I the pregnant woman to that it is madly glad, but these years I ochen-very much regretted all, that in 19 years me nobody has locked houses. Very much regretted, that time you will not return back. Often excruciated ideas: " Now to him there would be a year... ", etc. Within almost 10 years (now to me 29) I with grief observed, how all my girlfriends are nursed with the children. Also could not understand in any way - why I then so has acted or arrived, though in 19 me all was clear.

evromedprestizh
16.07.2004, 01:44
About 15 % .vrach the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.