PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alla Mihajlovna i/or Svetlana Rostislavovna! I already set vop...

Alexander
14.07.2004, 09:23
Dear Alla Mihajlovna i/or Svetlana Rostislavovna! I already asked a question in occasion of conception on background ORZ or a flu. I am afraid, it is my case. There is a small delay and the positive house test. There is also not falling basal temperature at a level of the second phase of 16 days. Catarrhal disease has practically passed or has practically taken place. I do not know, strictly speaking, whether there was it a flu, but all family with similar signs has had been ill. Medicines did not accept, except for insignificant doses of Paracetamolum 1 2 days. Very much it would be desirable to risk to leave pregnancy, - she desired. What are necessary to me analyses and in what terms? Whether it is possible to make it at you, where and how? Thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
16.07.2004, 01:30
US in 10 - 11 weeks and in 20 - 22 weeks. Eli-p - the test in 29 GKB, AFP and HG with 16 for 21 week in any honey. The center. If there are developmental anomalies such pregnancy interrupts in small terms. Paratsetomol at pregnancy to accept it is possible.