PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me 28 years also were not any pregnancy. Have put...

Anastas
14.07.2004, 14:16
Hello the doctor! To me 28 years also were not any pregnancy. Have diagnosed, the set is more exact: an endometriosis of a body of the womb (?), a hysteromyoma, cystic amendment of ovaries. Recently I have got in hospital with appopleksiej pr. An ovary and there to me have told or said after 3 h monthly observation to do or make laporaskopiju, but mine lech. The doctor speaks absolutely another. That it is necessary to make an aspirate of a cavity of the uterus on 5 yj put m. ts. And to accept Diane-35 in tech. I do not know what to do or make 6 months, to itself to address in Moscow, and on diagn. The centers at me are not present money. Advise something. Yes, and the last, whether it is possible to do without hormonal treatment?

Malanova T.B.
16.07.2004, 01:17
Indications neither for an aspirate (!), nor for a laparoscopy I do not see. And here to make competent US it is necessary to specify the diagnosis and to solve the problem on hormonal therapy. If agree, come. Bodies 438 23 44 - Tatyana Borisovna.