PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me to you here what question - already dve-three weeks at me n...

Maria
13.07.2004, 19:34
Hello!
At me to you here what question - already dve-three weeks at me are observed allocation from a vagina, they, like, absolutely usual - a smell ordinary, are not present pains, but they contain any impurity in the form of black hlopev, reminding coal. Very similar on the tablets of the activated coal diluted in water. And more, these flakes are smeared and leave black traces on a skin, well is exact as coal. Whether you with what it can be connected will prompt? To me of 26 years, 2 months ago it was treated from a small inflammation and any microorganisms, I shall not remember the name, something " paplo... " (accepted makmiror in tablets and suppositories, macrofoams, then still Clotrimazolum, too suppositories), still 3, 5 years at me costs or stands an endometrial spiral "multiload". Can, it she sypetsja? At last visit to the gynecologist (right after treatments) anything abnormal it was not observed...
Many thanks for your answer - also excuse for verboseness, tried to depict all precisely.

Yours faithfully,
Maria

Malanova T.B.
15.07.2004, 22:33
You should visit on reception as to estimate or appreciate yours of allocation in absentia difficultly.