PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me 13 weeks of pregnancy, began to feel, that ino...

Anja
14.07.2004, 16:29
The dear doctor! At me 13 weeks of pregnancy, began to feel, that sometimes at me pulse in spite of the fact that I do not worry becomes frequent and I do not run anywhere during this moment:) whether it is necessary to worry in this occasion or as all to me speak " that you want, you in fact are pregnant ". And more one addition, recently I was at the endocrinologist, she has told or said, that I should make US shchitovidki and to hand over 2 analyses on hormones, and has told or said, that I should measure pulse some times in day. And so, I have made US in institute of Endocrinology, there to me have told or said, that at me all ok, that with shchitovidkoj at me problems are not present, and on hormones it is possible to not hand over analyses. I have calmed down, and now I think, why she has told or said to measure pulse? More shortly I have got confused, Help or Assist to understand. I hope, I shall borrow or occupy from you time not much. Thanks in advance for the answer

Ryazanov And.
15.07.2004, 21:50
During pregnancy the load on heart increases or is enlarged, I would advise you to address to the cardiologist.