PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Unfortunately, I not moskvichka and consequently a unique opportunity...

Natalia
12.07.2004, 09:06
Good afternoon! Unfortunately, I not moskvichka and consequently a unique opportunity to solve the problem - to ask a question to you. To me 26 years, pregnancy of 20 weeks, on US have diagnosed the Cyst of a vascular plexus of a brain at a fetus (11 mm), on all other parameters a fetus in the full order, even hardly ahead, all other analyses including AFP, HGCH in norm or rate, and making related with both parties or sides differs health, a fertility and dolgozhitelstvom. Was on consultation at two genetikov which references have entered me into confusion - one advises amneotsentez, another - the US in dynamics or changes and does not see attributes for trouble. Prompt, please, as nevertheless you recommend to act in similar situations?

The anonym
12.07.2004, 12:06
http: // rkb. kcn. ru/mgc/fetal/choroid. html
Esteem (it is necessary to erase blanks) if will make amnio will know precisely, there is at it or him this trisomy or not

Natalia
13.07.2004, 07:03
Really in the given situation the risk of a trisomy outweighs possible or probable risk of loss of a healthy fetus after amnio? And whether it is possible or probable, what advancing in development the terms the fetus can carry chromosomal mistakes or errors?

The anonym
14.07.2004, 18:57
As to probability of presence of a trisomy I do not know, I not the doctor... At amnio risk of an abortion of 1 3 %. Yes, some time after a birth can normally develop during pregnancy and even. For example at children with a syndrome of the Down (a trisomy 21) the arrest of development becomes appreciable to half a year.

Natalia
15.07.2004, 17:22
The matter is that a cyst of a vascular plexus be not obligatory can an attribute of a trisomy. Cases when people absolutely casually learned or found out, that at them a cyst of a brain are known at any inspection. On the other hand, sometimes cysts behave extremely adversely. In this case, in my opinion, amniotsentez has no big sense, t. To. Even if the chromosomal complement will be normal, it will not mean, that the child will be healthy. Unfortunately, it is that case when to solve to you and to hope for the God. Make still US 23-to 24 week at somogo the best expert whom presume, to talk to it or him, it not such a rarity, can at it or him there are any data on cysts of similar localization.