PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, after kalposkopii is diagnosed a serious dysplasia. I understand...

Irina
10.07.2004, 14:28
The doctor, after kalposkopii is diagnosed a serious dysplasia. I understand, what is it a precancerous status. Have appointed or nominated excising or coretraction. What chances of that, what is it nevertheless not pererastet in a cancer and how this diagnosis is serious actually? Whether speaks it what now to me to be treated all remained life? Many thanks.

Marina
11.07.2004, 14:45
Ira!
Was equal one year ago at me totzhe diaznoz, only complicated by a fibromyoma. In regional consultation the oncologist has unequivocally told or said all to remove and has sent in city onkodispanser. There - too most. Further - onkoinstitut. The status was stressful, but I could not go on operation and have at own risk solved, that I shall be treated up to the last. As it is possible to throw out all - in fact in an organism superfluous is not present. And here by April there was a victory - a degree - easy or light;mild. And now in September - " the residual phenomena ". Certainly, I am not healthy. I also feel even hardly worse, than in the past to year, but, the main thing for me, - it is not necessary deljat operation! When I have appeared in October in female consultation and would ask chto-me have removed or have taken off with onkoucheta and have given or remote my card to registry to visit or attend the local doctor the first, that have asked me: you have already performed operation? No, I have told or said, I do not have need or requirement, here my analyses. Nobody has believed.
More shortly, ira, do not panic. If I have wound off the diagnosis back you especially can. In me confidence the site has installed " Alternative methods of treatment of a cancer ". I when esteemed, I think - people a cancer cure any degree, and here just a precancer. What for that operation.
The first. It is necessary to hand over analyses on viruses. In a basis of it or this zaboleevanija - a clump of viruses on shejke uteruses. For example, chlamydias, herpes, ureoplazma, are worse as at me - papilovirus (at me oncogenous 16 type). To treat paralelno viruses (treatment dear or expensive, from chlamydias there three antibiotics with different grup - summamed, it is obligatory and more there any two, from herpes and papilovirusa - izoprinazin (3 courses on 2. 3 in day of 5 days, month the break), nizoral, etc. After that is broken a microflora. At me has begun gardnellez. But anything.
Further I was treated by all national agents with which only heard, the basic treatment of this business or affairs - chistotel. Now it is possible to be syringed with a grass (I did or made it in the collecting, everything, that only in a drugstore was - air, an oak, a sage, zveroboj, evkalipt, zveroboj, Calendulae, a camomile), and in the spring in May to me mum has made juice pure or clean and I with it or him was syringed, and already then read, that one woman put wads with it or him. And too has recovered. The second - wads with oblepihovym butter or oil. Then there are still such Kharkov suppositories "Fitor" I from likely 5 packings has used. 3 there, and 2 there. Oppositely, but that you will make. They as tar black. It was syringed with juice chistotela in the spring. It at all syringings were, and such trays or basins (in a floor liter to bank of water, the table spoon of juice) and wads with different butters or oils are zverobojnoe, are "karatelka", etc. where is Beta-Carotinum. Has read through, that its or his disadvantage and a disadvantage follievoj acids was marked or celebrated in 76 % of the women sick of a cancer shejki of a uterus. Now at all these treatments great value give rise of immunity, t. To. It is considered, what is it develops as a result its or his falling. Appoint or nominate Vobenzim. I did not drink it or him. I have gone on a way natural biostimuljantov - Mumie and so forth And my familiar saw and he of anything Vobenzim (he very dear or expensive) and anything to her have not helped or assisted. Now at it or her a hyperplasia. I drank only dear or expensive antibiotics and izoprinazin (Instead of it or him to her too wrote out any dear or expensive preparation - 120 dol.) But I by this moment have already read through on a site, that at our disease (shejki uteruses) izoprinazin is effective, is simple not doctors it or him know all and how to apply. The first doctor to me has appointed or nominated to drink it or him 20 days. And there another sfema. And excising or coretraction at all do not do or make. I for you a living example. When I have gone in onkoinstitut to zavjuotdeleniem laser surgery in the summer - thought prizhech any microscopical centers (suddenly they at me is) that there was no development again, nelzja all life to live syringing and wads. He to me has told or said, that at me now the status shejki is better than a uterus, than he will call from street hundred women whom I consider or count myself zzdorovymi. What for to injure shchejku? .ja begged, but he has told or said: is better periodically be observed. And here, as I already wrote, in the autumn at me diaznoz the Residual phenomena. I to myself do or make prophylaxis. It was now syringed, has bought or purchased suppositories, further still I shall do or make wads from butter or oil of sea-buckthorn berries, has read through in the newspaper that wads with castor butter or oil are still effective. I shall try or taste all. When viruses shejki nothing will give excising or coretraction to you are not treated. In fact it all remains. It is exact as I have decided to go to remove a fibromyoma. Already there is a way of its or her excision without excision of a uterus, but is very dear or expensive. But I was solved - I think - I shall clean and I shall be quiet. But the explanatory or sensible doctor who has explained has got, what is it there is no reason zaboleyvanija and I shall remove, and then she again narostet, t. To. In a basis of a fibromyoma - disturbance of a hormonal exchange and a disadvantage of the certain hormones also it is necessary snachalo to define or determine and work this all in that direction. At least she for the period of my independent treatment shejki uteruses (nobody wished to be engaged in me) all over again has gone really to body height, but then when I have understood its or her nature, has returned back to such status when excision does not threaten.
In general, dare, do or make everything, that you will read through, you will hear and yes the God will help or assist you!

Marina
12.07.2004, 08:21
Ira!
Was equal one year ago at me totzhe diaznoz, only complicated by a fibromyoma. In regional consultation the oncologist has unequivocally told or said all to remove and has sent in city onkodispanser. There - too most. Further - onkoinstitut. The status was stressful, but I could not go on operation and have at own risk solved, that I shall be treated up to the last. As it is possible to throw out all - in fact in an organism superfluous is not present. And here by April there was a victory - a degree - easy or light;mild. And now in September - " the residual phenomena ". Certainly, I am not healthy. I also feel even hardly worse, than in the past to year, but, the main thing for me, - it is not necessary deljat operation! When I have appeared in October in female consultation and would ask chto-me have removed or have taken off with onkoucheta and have given or remote my card to registry to visit or attend the local doctor the first, that have asked me: you have already performed operation? No, I have told or said, I do not have need or requirement, here my analyses. Nobody has believed.
More shortly, ira, do not panic. If I have wound off the diagnosis back you especially can. In me confidence the site has installed " Alternative methods of treatment of a cancer ". I when esteemed, I think - people a cancer cure any degree, and here just a precancer. What for that operation.
The first. It is necessary to hand over analyses on viruses. In a basis of it or this zaboleevanija - a clump of viruses on shejke uteruses. For example, chlamydias, herpes, ureoplazma, are worse as at me - papilovirus (at me oncogenous 16 type). To treat paralelno viruses (treatment dear or expensive, from chlamydias there three antibiotics with different grup - summamed, it is obligatory and more there any two, from herpes and papilovirusa - izoprinazin (3 courses on 2. 3 in day of 5 days, month the break), nizoral, etc. After that is broken a microflora. At me has begun gardnellez. But anything.
Further I was treated by all national agents with which only heard, the basic treatment of this business or affairs - chistotel. Now it is possible to be syringed with a grass (I did or made it in the collecting, everything, that only in a drugstore was - air, an oak, a sage, zveroboj, evkalipt, zveroboj, Calendulae, a camomile), and in the spring in May to me mum has made juice pure or clean and I with it or him was syringed, and already then read, that one woman put wads with it or him. And too has recovered. The second - wads with oblepihovym butter or oil. Then there are still such Kharkov suppositories "Fitor" I from likely 5 packings has used. 3 there, and 2 there. Oppositely, but that you will make. They as tar black. It was syringed with juice chistotela in the spring. It at all syringings were, and such trays or basins (in a floor liter to bank of water, the table spoon of juice) and wads with different butters or oils are zverobojnoe, are "karatelka", etc. where is Beta-Carotinum. Has read through, that its or his disadvantage and a disadvantage follievoj acids was marked or celebrated in 76 % of the women sick of a cancer shejki of a uterus. Now at all these treatments great value give rise of immunity, t. To. It is considered, what is it develops as a result its or his falling. Appoint or nominate Vobenzim. I did not drink it or him. I have gone on a way natural biostimuljantov - Mumie and so forth And my familiar saw and he of anything Vobenzim (he very dear or expensive) and anything to her have not helped or assisted. Now at it or her a hyperplasia. I drank only dear or expensive antibiotics and izoprinazin (Instead of it or him to her too wrote out any dear or expensive preparation - 120 dol.) But I by this moment have already read through on a site, that at our disease (shejki uteruses) izoprinazin is effective, is simple not doctors it or him know all and how to apply. The first doctor to me has appointed or nominated to drink it or him 20 days. And there another sfema. And excising or coretraction at all do not do or make. I for you a living example. When I have gone in onkoinstitut to zavjuotdeleniem laser surgery in the summer - thought prizhech any microscopical centers (suddenly they at me is) that there was no development again, nelzja all life to live syringing and wads. He to me has told or said, that at me now the status shejki is better than a uterus, than he will call from street hundred women whom I consider or count myself zzdorovymi. What for to injure shchejku? .ja begged, but he has told or said: is better periodically be observed. And here, as I already wrote, in the autumn at me diaznoz the Residual phenomena. I to myself do or make prophylaxis. It was now syringed, has bought or purchased suppositories, further still I shall do or make wads from butter or oil of sea-buckthorn berries, has read through in the newspaper that wads with castor butter or oil are still effective. I shall try or taste all. When viruses shejki nothing will give excising or coretraction to you are not treated. In fact it all remains. It is exact as I have decided to go to remove a fibromyoma. Already there is a way of its or her excision without excision of a uterus, but is very dear or expensive. But I was solved - I think - I shall clean and I shall be quiet. But the explanatory or sensible doctor who has explained has got, what is it there is no reason zaboleyvanija and I shall remove, and then she again narostet, t. To. In a basis of a fibromyoma - disturbance of a hormonal exchange and a disadvantage of the certain hormones also it is necessary snachalo to define or determine and work this all in that direction. At least she for the period of my independent treatment shejki uteruses (nobody wished to be engaged in me) all over again has gone really to body height, but then when I have understood its or her nature, has returned back to such status when excision does not threaten.
In general, dare, do or make everything, that you will read through, you will hear and yes the God will help or assist you!

Rabaev G.G.
12.07.2004, 20:19
The diagnosis serious enough, but at well-timed treatment does not represent threat to your health.

Lena
13.07.2004, 12:21
Ira it is certainly good that you to mountain is not indifferent to other people but - to mine is silly treated by the same agents as Marina. And Marina - to mine has acted or arrived silly. It is impossible it is treated by that than ostensibly someone has recovered. It or her has simply carried. But could be and is worse.

Rabaev G.G.
14.07.2004, 21:11
To Marina "has carried" or not too to estimate or appreciate difficultly as in the given situation are necessary, unfortunately, the qualified control surveys and researches.

Larissa
14.07.2004, 23:05
Marina, your spirit is well, but you should be all time on the alert because full treatment by such methods is impossible, illness or disease only will quiet down, but will pass or take place time and all will return, and Ire I advise to be treated how doctors even if this operation causes pavor speak, the life is more dear or expensive.

vrach
15.07.2004, 15:37
primerno 15 % tyazheloi dysplazii mozhet uluchshitsya i proit, no 85 % so vremenem pererastaet v rak! tak chto ne stoit brat shansu - nyzhna conisacia sheiki matki. Operazia ne tyazhelaya, esli vsya dysplasia issechena, mozhet i ne vernutsya. marine sovetuyu tshatelnoe nabludenie s colposcopy - ne tolko masok, on mozhet oshibatsya. A mild dysplasia - eshe dysplasia, ne proshla! pap-masok propuskaet dysplasia v 20 % - eto v oputnuh rukah.