PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrvstvujte, the dear doctor! To me of 27 years. The first pregnancy. 29 weeks....

Elena
14.07.2004, 08:42
Zdrvstvujte, the dear doctor! To me of 27 years. The first pregnancy. 29 weeks. Up to pregnancy always was a thin body build. 47 kg. At body height 163 see At the last osmote in ZHK the doctor has measured volume of a stomach or belly 74 see (up to ber-ti the waist was 60 see), VDM 24 Has see told or said, that the baby small, but to worry it is not necessary - the will gather additionally. But me it is very restless, as the same sizes were at me and 3 weeks ago. It turns out, that for 3 weeks we have not grown at all, and like now should grow very activly! In all rest all OK! Serdechko fights distinctly or clearly, analyses good, shevelenija I feel from 18 weeks constantly! Whether prompt, please, normally it? On soul or douche it is very restless! In advance I thank for the answer!!!

evromedprestizh
14.07.2004, 11:51
Not normally. Make necessarily US with dopplerometriej. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Alisa
15.07.2004, 14:53
Elena! It seems to me, it is not necessary to worry. You can have simply good basin, therefore to the kid there and so conveniently. I had a same history already till 33 weeks a uterus did not grow, having stopped on 28 see Did or Made dopler and US, it has appeared, that's all right. And then for a week the uterus has grown on 2 sm, and has then overtaken for the necessary size:-) Success to you and your kid!