PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. In October 2002. The polyp in a uterine fundus, by the sizes 151 has been removed...

Natalia
13.07.2004, 15:10
Hello. In October 2002. The polyp in a uterine fundus, by the sizes 1510 in diameter has been removed. Then trimensual treatment. After treatment of US has shown, that at me adherent or adhesive process in a small basin. Would like to learn or find out how much seriously this conclusion that zaberemenit and what actions are necessary first of all? Very much I wish to have the child. Thankful in advance for your answer and advice or council.

Soboleva L.I.
14.07.2004, 18:35
Hello, Natalia! Adherent or adhesive process - attributes kogda-that of the transferred or carried inflammatory process. Quite probably, that the drawn conclusion will not affect or influence in any way your ability to conceive and bear or conceive and take out the child. If it will not turn out at once - probably carrying out of a course rassasyvajushchej therapies, fiziolechenija.

Natalia
15.07.2004, 12:25
Thanks huge for the answer.
Lyudmila Igorevna, I asked the same question in the doctor. ru and me have responded, that adherent or adhesive process in small tazu-it neprhodimost pipes and accordingly sterility or barrenness, but on US it is impossible to put such diagnosis (literally, a question from 11.02. 03. From Ermakovoj Natalia). Help or assist me to understand and explain please, chto-it vsetaki such and on how much it is serious. To you I shall be very grateful if you will respond me.