PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Little girls prompt as to cure a throat. 7 weeks of pregnancy. Terribly hurts...

Katya
01.07.2004, 08:41
Little girls prompt as to cure a throat. 7 weeks of pregnancy. Terribly hurts, tonsils and a throat red, the temperature and is not present a rhinitis. I am afraid, what is it will affect or have an effect the kid. A throat I rinse soda with salt and an iodine, a sage, sprinkled with Cametonum, but it helps or assists a little. Very much I worry. HELP or ASSIST

The anonym
04.07.2004, 09:03
Gargles grasses, it is possible Furacilinum. Very well helps or assists (to dissolve a solution of sea salt salt in water up to a status "tolerantly salty"). If nothing helps or assists - suck simple Streptocidum! It will help or assist on 100 %, but it is better to not lead up before.

Sanna
04.07.2004, 16:01
Very good agent - hlorofilit (poloskalka:))! I was treated by it or him (the doctor have advised), being on 5 week B.Vyzdoravlivaj!

Katya
07.07.2004, 09:53
Girls of thanks for advice or councils! But whether my sick throat will affect or influence the kid! Very much I WORRY!

The anonym
08.07.2004, 09:46
Most likely will not affect or influence, if at you the body temperature did not raise or increase more than 38 degrees. Do not worry! The nature provides many variants of protection of a fetus. Success!

Nata
12.07.2004, 04:59
I too on small term had a cold. A throat washed out a solution of sea salt. In a nose - akvamaris (it is sea water of the Adriatic sea). And more to me the doctor has advised to rinse or gargle a throat a solution of apple (!) Acetum (2 ch. L. On a glass of water). She has told or said, that this way it is possible to cure even an angina.

Katya
15.07.2004, 09:41
Whether little girls prompt can it is begun monthly on 4 yj day after abortion?