PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I accepted 9 months Regulon. For 5 day of a cycle was nezashchishchenn...

Tatyana
12.07.2004, 13:21
Hello. I accepted 9 months Regulon. For 5 day of a cycle there was not protected contact. Whether pregnancy if now OK I do not accept is possible or probable? (more not protected sexual certificates or acts were not) At me a delay already 3 y day. The test shows absence of pregnancy. Prior to the beginning of reception OK the cycle was 28 days and stable. I hope for a fast reply. Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
13.07.2004, 11:35
Hello! If it has occured or happened that month when you did not accept a contraceptive pregnancy is possible or probable (though on 5 put probability it is small enough). After cancelling Ok a cycle some months can be astable.

Tatyana
14.07.2004, 20:26
I have not written still that in the same 5 day (in 2 hours) has accepted postinor (whether I do not know costed?) In this case something varies?

Soboleva L.I.
15.07.2004, 08:40
In this case all varies. Pregnancy is practically impossible, but predugatat when there will come or step a menses very difficultly. postino - the strong preparation also can strongly bring down a menstrual cycle.