PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me the doctor has appointed or nominated jodomarin, vitamin E, Acidum folicum, a calcium - not mno...

Tatyana
10.07.2004, 18:44
To me the doctor has appointed or nominated jodomarin, vitamin E, Acidum folicum, a calcium - whether it is a lot of all on 1 month?

Alisa
11.07.2004, 00:52
To me registered the same, except for a calcium. Accept Polyvitaminums for pregnant women is better, there all is:)
Success:)

Ljuda
12.07.2004, 14:33
To me have appointed or nominated too most, a current without a calcium, and more pregnavit))))

Alain
15.07.2004, 06:35
Except for a calcium are really necessary substances. Acidum folicum so in general even up to pregnancy (if it is planned) appoint or nominate to drink! Vitamin E promotes high-grade development of a germ, and here its or his disadvantage can entail threat of failure of pregnancy. The iodine is necessary for "intellectual":) developments of the child. And here about a calcium I to you so confidently shall not tell or say, t. To. pochemu-that seemed to me earlier, it or him from second half of pregnancy appoint or nominate... Can, I and am mistaken.