PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I very hypochondriac and consequently wish to foreknow all always...

Masha
14.07.2004, 14:23
Hello, I very hypochondriac and consequently wish to foreknow all always. Couple of days back I was on reception at the gynecologist, complaints at me any were not, I have addressed with a problem of excess weight (it is assured what is it hormones) and disturbance of a menstrual cycle (at what he at me from the very beginning was irregular). To me 23 years and I wish to become pregnant. US has shown, that at me that's all right on gynecology. And even kidneys (with which were problems - 5 years ago a colic and 3 years ago a cystitis) and shchitovidka (when I was checked at the endocrinologist, me have told or said that she is increased) - all has appeared by way of. But at survey the doctor has found out inside kandilomy. Has told or said, that they need to be deleted, but only after results of analyses on the latent infections (and probably it is consequences of a bacteriemic or bacterial cystitis) will be ready. Here now I sit and I am afraid, I understand it silly, but prompt and calm me:), Whether there can be something serious, and through what time I can conceive the baby? In advance it is very grateful.

Pasenjuk A.M.
15.07.2004, 06:22
After excision and treatment you can is conceived and give birth the healthy baby, a condyloma to it is not lethal.