PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 22 weeks. There is a suspicion on gestoz. An increase of 3 kg for a month, only 5. Davl...

Svetlana
02.07.2004, 03:14
22 weeks. There is a suspicion on gestoz. An increase of 3 kg for a month, only 5. Pressure, urine in norm or rate. In 10 weeks did or made US of kidneys - all in norm or rate. Have put into a diet "water" and to measure a diuresis. The liquid has limited up to 300 (it is necessary up to 150) the third day, I measure a diuresis of the second. The strange parity or ratio vypito/is allocated 750/1300
The norm or rate nearby + 300 read that, and at me has left + 550.
(Today already + 300)
The liquid and fruit considered or counted 1 to 1. Vegetables has counted on 50 (2 cucumbers and 1 tomato)
Whence such difference undertakes? And whether it is necessary on it kak-that to react?

Nata
05.07.2004, 02:17
At me the same term. I add in weight too strongly. Up to pregnancy was 60 62 (body height 170), in the first trimester nothing has typed or collected. And here shchas already I weigh 68 70. But me and in a head did not come to worry in this occasion. At me good appetite also I drink liquids much (1, 5 2). Now strarajus to watch or keep up weight. But I do not think that is direct it is necessary to panic or something to measure. Can at you edemas is?

Svetlana
07.07.2004, 20:49
Nata, and you are assured that at you they are not present?
I not about vneshnii (at me is not present), I about vnutrennii.
Gross weight at me 64 at the same 170.
To me too did not occur to worry, and here doctors speak, that at a sharp set of weight it is necessary to worry.

PS And a question voobshche-that was about a diuresis;))

Darya
08.07.2004, 03:46
I at the same body height as at you typed or collected of 15 kg at pregnancy. The initial weight was 60. And so in 2 beremennostej. And not what gestoza, and in general that was not. Gestoz it is defined or determined on 3 kreterijam: a high pressure, edemas and fiber in urine. If at you it or this that is not present and not chngo terrible. Some girls recover on 25. And that (I such know) So do not hammer to myself in a head.

The anonym
12.07.2004, 01:36
And doctors here happen? Or salvage rolling or drowning - a handwork rolling or drowning???
Once again: me the difference in pollitra interests at gauging a diuresis.
Histories tolstenkih I and itself can tell pregnant women much, to me any more 18 and I live in the same society as you.
And before to advise me to hammer on this business descend or go esteem here http: // www. 7ya. ru/conf/mes-Planning. aspx? l = 1 both cid = Planning and mid = 251408

Nata
15.07.2004, 05:25
And my doctor considers or counts that it's OK and I too. I am not going to to be nervous without the special reason. The weight is individually. A small set vesa-it too is very bad. Simply important as you to yourself feel also what analyses, if it's OK and it is not necessary to go in cycles in it or this.