PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor why you answer questions so selectively? To many people setting...

Maria
15.07.2004, 02:48
The doctor why you answer questions so selectively? To many people asking to you questions, simply there is no place to address more! I write here already time 5 and any answer. And a situation really critical. I live in France, already soon to give birth or travail, and me how much the French doctors looked, so much and different diagnoses. Have told or said, that is simply awful", that the weight of my kid on 34 week of pregnancy makes 3 kg, and on last analyses have revealed a diabetes mellitis, have then called and have apologized, analyses have told or said have mixed, but I already by this time narevelas and have risen pressure. Otvettte please, whether the weight of a fetus of 3 kg is normal on 34 week of pregnancy? Whether pressure of the pregnant woman 120/80 is normal. Under the application or statement of local doctors, by 40 week the weight of my child will make kg 5 and I never shall give birth to it or him, only by cesarean. Similar applications or statements are how much proved?

Pasenjuk A.M.
15.07.2004, 04:39
Maria, I respond everything, but periodically I do not have time iz-for employment in clinic. And I respond at once to critical questions, pozdnejj on all the others.
At pregnancy of 34 weeks pold a little krupnovat, but it is possible or probable at you and at the husband in a sort gave birth or travailled to large children. If you budute to keep to a diet that give birth itself. Ukazanno e pressure is normal for the pregnant woman. Please, write to me on a mail alla@03. ru that I have sent the address of Russian doctor in Paris (simply with itself now is not present)