PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After reception of antibiotics (treatment of a mycoplasma) after a while pojavil...

Masha
10.07.2004, 22:10
After reception of antibiotics (treatment of a mycoplasma) after a while there was an itch about a vagina, the doctor has told or said, what is it a dysbacteriosis of a vagina - a consequence of antibiotics. What suppositories can be used, if we with the husband now are not protected that has not affected or influenced possible or probable pregnancy?????

Svetlana
11.07.2004, 04:29
Masha! Tell or say, please, and treatment appointed or nominated only to you or you and the husband too and what? The matter is that I too was treated from a mycoplasma. On a control smear the mycoplasma is not found out, but to the husband any treatment did not appoint or nominate. I doubt, whether it is correct. What to sense to treat one if I again can catch then? And in occasion of vydeleny - me appointed or nominated erythromycin and suppositories "Geksikon" and that there was no fungus "Nistatinum" (tablets). But vydeleny vse-it was peer and is very much (I so consider or count, that much, it can and norm or rate, I do not know, but I am am confused with their yellowish shade). Most of all vydeleny after night, it is a little in the afternoon.

Alain
15.07.2004, 02:18
I support or maintain opinion, that at first it is necessary to make sure, whether is the carrier or bearer the husband. And that any treatment is not meaningful, he there and then will pass you again.