PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, after GSG to me have diagnosed - an obstruction of pipes...

Olga
12.07.2004, 06:21
Hello the doctor, after GSG to me have diagnosed - an obstruction of pipes + the centers of an endometriosis. To me 31 year. Monthly are very regular. In a youth there were 2 pregnancies (abortions). The doctor has appointed or nominated a laparoscopy, but I heard, that the guarantee any is not present, that functions of pipes will be restored. Can be at once go on EKO? Or chances are.

Oxsana
12.07.2004, 08:49
sorry ya ne tochno znau chto takoe EKO. no po povodu neprohodimosti trub, bilo takoe delo!
nuzhna operaciya cherez vhod vlagalisha, promivanie trub, i vse v poryadke,

Rabaev S.G.
13.07.2004, 14:14
Variants - a hydrotubation or at once EKO are possible or probable, that, by experience it is preferable.

Katia
15.07.2004, 02:06
Ne sovetuu delat gidrotubaziu (produvanie, promivanie). Na sobstvennom opite ubedilas, imenno ona moget stat prichinoi endometrioza. Eto starii metod, varvarskii, boleznennii. Mogno sdelat plastiku trub, znau, chto laserom kak-to rasoaivaut eti spaiki pri laparoskopii. SOvetuu ECO, hotia u menia ono zakonchilos neudachei.