PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Maria Mihajlovna! I address to you again with a question. On yours...

Inessa
12.07.2004, 23:55
Hello Maria Mihajlovna! I address to you again with a question. By your advice or council I have made US to exclude an endometritis. has not proved to be true. But there is an adherent or adhesive process in a projection of the right appendages. The doctor has told or said, can be what is it connected with vykidyshom in 1995 g and there can be problems with conception. How much or As far as it is dangerous. That you will advise for successful conception. How long I can "not get" or start" yet the child. Analyses good (smear), edinstvenoe, that disturbs - allocation, not too plentiful but is. The doctor speaks, what is it naturally and did not begin to do or make "provocation" on revealing of the latent infection.

Maljarskaja M.M.
13.07.2004, 19:12
The chronic inflammation of appendages is treated by a physiotherapy. About the future problems do not think, them can and to not be. Will become pregnant, when want, to hurry up it is not necessary.

Inessa
14.07.2004, 16:15
Hello, dear Maria Mihajlovna!
Your help is again necessary. Before holiday has made US about what wrote to you, there was an adherent or adhesive process on the right and a cyst. In holiday went down on the mountain river on a kayak, longly was in cold water, the temperature next day has risen and the loin hurted or was ill;was sick terribly. After holiday, the doctor at survey has found out solderings from two parties or sides, and a cyst on the right, it is not attached almost to a uterus if I have correctly understood on US. Analyses good, has passed or has taken place a course of physiotherapy MILTA of 10 sessions, including vaginalno, on 10 nyxes FIBS and polioksidony. The result, according to the doctor, at the left is better, on the right - former is felt. During treatment there were dorsodynias, have now ceased. Now I drink Diane-35, the doctor has told or said, what is it will help or assist process of a resorption of solderings. Vo-the first, very much I am afraid to recover, in fact it is a hormonal preparation and whether he will help or assist. In the second, that vse-taki to do or make for a fast resorption of solderings, whether and v-the third intimate relations are counter-indicative, speak that the cyst can be broken off or become torn. How to prevent an aggravation of symptoms, very much I experience - I want the child. Thanks.

Inessa
14.07.2004, 23:57
Dear Maria Mihajlovna, respond please to a question a case history 11430, very much I wait!