PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello in fifth time!! I hope vse-taki to read through the answer. What is gi...

Elena
12.07.2004, 06:31
Hello in fifth time!! I hope vse-taki to read through the answer. What is the hysteroscopy? A currettage? Whether it is dangerous? I did not give birth or travail. To me 24 years. A polyp 0, 5 mm in a cavity of the uterus. Whether it is possible to delete it or him? Whether it is possible it or him kak-nibud - to another to cure?

Pasenjuk A.M.
13.07.2004, 19:50
The hysteroscopy is survey of a cavity of the uterus through special optical system (diagnostic) and vypolneny manipulations (excision of polyps, coagulation endomterija) through the channel ochen the small instrument (medical). Polyps only leave also other treatment are not present. It is possible n e to delete, but it is necessary to remember that a polyp - the reason krovovtecheny (that leads to an anemia), prlip can regenerate in a cancer endometrija

14.07.2004, 23:32
Have made a hysteroscopy, patalogy have not found out, I plan pregnancy as soon after operation it is possible to try to become pregnant. I hope for a fast reply. In advance thanks.