PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Term 21. I feel periodically gravity in the bottom of a stomach or belly + happens any...

Alja
13.07.2004, 09:13
Term 21. I feel periodically gravity in the bottom of a stomach or belly + there is any tremor or reduction by a forward part of a stomach or belly. What is it can be? I Drink ginipral 1/2 4 times a day, suppositories with a papaverine for the night, valerjanu + Leonurus. In hospital to lay down did not offer. Whether I very much worry such treatment will help or assist me, itself too I feel as the stomach or belly strains. Something can you will prompt?

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.07.2004, 21:37
Similar on threat of an abortion. At you it is appointed or nominated adekvatnoe treatment. The question is opened or open - whether there are no infections which can cause this threat causing horionamnionit and tp? .esli long reductions of a uterus (potosmu are observed that short-term up to 30 - norm or rate, it even a sign of pregnancy, reductions Brekstona Hiksa), it is required to make reductions US and to reconsider treatment.