PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me diagnose: a glandular hyperplasia endometrija. In 1 about...

Larissa
14.07.2004, 08:12
Hello! To me diagnose: a glandular hyperplasia endometrija. In 1 oh to clinic the separate currettage has been made. On the basis of results of the analysis the decision - "Norkalut" not pomagaet nyxes " also have registered Depot Probelief " 6 pieces for 3 months Esteemed the summary to a medicine - many by-effects. I am afraid to apply, because the general or common status leaves much to be desired. Advise what to do or make, please? Whether there is any statistics on influence of the given preparation. Whether probably any other treatment? Thankful in advance.

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.07.2004, 21:19
Depoprovera a good preparation for treatment of a hyperplasia, also it is not necessary to try on on itself all by-effects because if it is written, neznachit, that all this will be shown at you. A preparation it is good to be transferred or carried and the by-effect kotroe I is unique observed - smearing atsikelicheskie bloody allocation. Basically probably to replace on djufaston or orgametril in a continuous regimen.