PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Little girls, tell or say: there is a probability of pregnancy, here 2 days terrible nepe...

Lilja
08.07.2004, 17:33
Little girls, tell or say: there is a probability of pregnancy, here 2 days the terrible intolerance of smells, a breast sensitive became. I understand, what is it can be PMS (but I do not wish to think of it or this, all of us we try for now nothing turns out). On Saturday early in the morning, I in general have woken up from that that toshnit, yesterday felt well, and sednja the stomach or belly in a bottom hurts, that forces are not present... What to me to make what the pain has stopped? I at job sit I am excruciated... And the test sednja I shall buy.. Thanks all of you!

The anonym
11.07.2004, 19:55
Well in general that at pregnancy the bottom of a stomach or belly should not hurt or be ill;be sick strongly. And the nausea certainly can be, and the breast the same can hurt or be ill;be sick, but you pravelno speak what is it can be and PMS. Wait for result of the test or dough!

Irina
14.07.2004, 19:43
Lilja, the test can be made already (if the delay is 1 day). A pain to suffer or bear it is impossible, but if at you PMS then one preparations if vse-taki pregnancy the strong pain prognosticates bad are applied... .shodite to the doctor!