PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, according to the doctor the first cycle I accept Logest. Last two days pojav...

Ira
14.07.2004, 01:32
The doctor, according to the doctor the first cycle I accept Logest. Last two days have appeared as though prickings in legs or foots below knees and occasionally in brushes, some times pricked under the left breast (the Pain not strong blunt, but on Saturday proceeded about an hour). Whether can be the reason of it or this OK (to me 24, 2 years ago checked heart - all was by way of). Whether It is necessary to interrupt reception OK (up to the extremity or end of packing there were 6 tablets - it would not be desirable to force down a cycle). Whether others will approach or suit me OK (something like medical to Diana, tried or tasted half a year Marvilon back - there were strong abdominal pains and bleedings).

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.07.2004, 19:28
To you nuzhn will finish packing and it is obligatory to make the biochemical analysis of a blood and the analysis of a blood on svetryvaemost. Because it is possible or probable at you there are contraindications to reception OK. In such situation to you more will approach or suit gestagennye preparations.