PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt what to do or make, please. Up to pregnancy of problems with...

Light
13.07.2004, 05:06
Hello! Prompt what to do or make, please. Up to pregnancy of problems with a cycle was never. To the child now 2, 7 years, from 1 year work and has started to recover (in comparison with antenatal weight now + 10 kg) for last year began "to be confused" monthly. There was a delay of 2 weeks in the spring, the test has shown negative result, in regional poliklinnike looked me on everyone (for dop. Money, certainly) US both outside and from within, longly doubted, and I suspect, that can be and in vain, have made mini-abortion (preliminary having specified, whether I shall want to pay for it supposedly if in the standard order, there greater or big turn, a heap of analyses....) now the same situation, a delay of 10 days, the test shows negative result. Yes, we are protected by condoms. Disgraces like did not suppose. pochemu-that to go to a district clinic would not be desirable any more: (And in general very much I am afraid. What to do or make?

Malanova T.B.
14.07.2004, 05:31
Before to do or make mini (and pregnancy can and to not be and that to you have made in previous time - not clearly), it is better to make US in other place. If you in Moscow come on US to the Centre of science of obstetrics and gynecology to Demidov or Lipatenkovoj. Phone of laboratory 438 25 29.

Light
14.07.2004, 18:11
I am sorry, I so understand, to these doctors on US, and on consultation to you too, probably, it is necessary to enter the name?