PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, pregnancy of 14 weeks, prompt what charging or charge it is possible to do or make. And t...

JUlja
13.07.2004, 10:05
Girls, pregnancy of 14 weeks, prompt what charging or charge it is possible to do or make. And that the gynecologist vsyo-lay and have a rest, speaks.

Titmouse
14.07.2004, 17:11
I here on 39 week go on fitness of 5 times to a week, from it or this only it is better than myself chuvstvuju-more vigorously and more confidently. In all almost sports clubs now ets programs for pregnant women, but there very small intensity of a load. Better than to be engaged in amateur performance (at menja-to sense was not any) to go to the good instructor and to be engaged with nonpregnant, and the trainer will tell or say what to do or make it is possible, that it is impossible. And tak-it is possible to walk, float, yoga it is possible, an aerobic load it is possible, step, etc. That who is assured or confident of the professionalism, it is possible to go for a drive on skis mountain, on konkah-that is pleasant. Everything Is possible, but without an extreme. I by the sea went for a drive on a banana, flied on a paraplane. I do not call to do or make as I but, I wish to tell or say only about my experience. Harm was not, only advantage or benefit.