PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Second time for our term (6) reveal or tap fiber in general anali...

Asya
03.07.2004, 12:01
Hello! Second time for our term (6) reveal or tap fiber in the general or common analysis wet all over again 0, 025 now 0, 15 and bacteria, with kidneys of problems never was, therefore and I can not even present on how much it dangerously?

Tanjuhin
05.07.2004, 20:26
Presence of fiber very small, can a jar is bad have washed or a bathroom since morning have badly accepted...
I think no trouble is not present. To us 30 weeks, such were two times, the doctor simply asked peresdat analyses and it appeared, that all is good!!! Success!

Ekaterina.
09.07.2004, 14:04
Really, there is a probability, that or you were badly washed away (by the way, to close it is necessary an input or entrance in a vagina vatkoj), or have badly sterilized a jar. For the beginning it is necessary peresdat the analysis. If bacteria again will seem are speaks about an infection of kidneys or urinary ways. It will be necessary to be surveyed in more details. Fiber is admissible in quantity or amount 0, 033, t. e. At acknowledgement or confirmation at you fiber it is possible to draw a conclusion, that vse-taki a problem in kidneys (considering presence of bacteria). Do not postpone peresdachu the analysis, t. To. The earlier you will undertake treatment (if necessary) the less risk to aggravate a situation. Success.

Asya
13.07.2004, 12:22
Thanks for answers. Unfortunately to write off or copy result of analyses on not their correct delivery I cannot, t. To also it was washed away and with a wad urine collected, and the quantity or amount of fiber has increased in the second delivery of the analysis. Has started to drink drops Cametonum, whether simply I am afraid the given analyses on the baby will affect or influence? At whom nibud so was?

Ekaterina.
14.07.2004, 16:12
Asya, on the baby will not affect or influence, if you will be treated and supervise fiber in urine. Besides, there is a probability, that at you also an infection of urinary ways. I advise you to hand over urine now every week, to see dynamics or changes. And to understand necessarily with the reason, t. To. Treatment without the established or installed reason can not give result.