PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor has diagnosed - an endometriosis of a body of the womb. To me 41 year. Has addressed from...

Irina
13.07.2004, 09:17
The doctor has diagnosed - an endometriosis of a body of the womb.
To me 41 year. Has addressed from for rastrojstva a menstrual cycle. That monthly is (can a little) they are not present. That in 16 days, 25, 2 months. No pains at me are present. Smears before monthly often.
Inflow and otlivov are not present.
The doctor has advised spiral Mirena. But she very dear or expensive. Earlier I put other spiral for contraception - there were pains, I have become pregnant, there was a casting-off of a spiral.
The doctor assures, that with spiral Mirena of such problems will not be. Whether so it? Whether there Is the best way of treatment? Whether it is necessary to treat in general an endometriosis if to give birth or travail I am not going to any more?
What consequences can be?

Thankful in advance for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
14.07.2004, 15:37
Mirena - not the output or exit, even will be worse, togut to be hurt also acyclic krovjanistye allocation. Considering your age, it is better to use contraceptives " for women for 40 " which contain bolko gestageny is both contraception, and treatment of an endometriosis and a regulation of a cycle.