PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I am am excited very much with a problem of oncologic diseases...

Katya
14.07.2004, 01:49
The dear doctor!
I am am excited very much with a problem of oncologic diseases because I have hereditary predisposition.
To me 26 years and me interest the following:
Whether 1 these illnesses or diseases by right of succession Are passed,
Whether 2 Exists what or prophylaxis,
3 What inspection and as often will recommend to pass or take place.
In advance I thank.
Yours faithfully, Katya.

Savchenko A.A.
14.07.2004, 14:39
There are oncologic diseases which are passed by right of succession, it is not enough of them. Basically there is a hereditary predisposition. It means, that at faces having such predisposition probability of development of oncologic disease above than at the others though oncologic disease will be completely not obligatory at them. Prophylaxis following: to conduct a high-grade healthy way of life, radavatsja lives, to receive udovoltvie from a life, as small as possible to itself liked (or liked) in something to refuse, if something is impossible but very much hochitsja - that is possible. At occurrence of any complaints to not delay the reference or manipulation to the doctor. To visit or attend the gynecologist not less often 1 and it is better 2 yearly. Well here perhaps and all.