PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It would be desirable to learn or find out more in detail as all taki it is correctly necessary to eat in vre...

Anna
13.07.2004, 10:26
It would be desirable to learn or find out more in detail as all taki it is correctly necessary to eat during pregnancy. At me now the second trimester. In what basic food stuffs there are the most useful substances for development of the child during the given period.
A lot of the various information has read through on this subject and there is no place anything concrete is not written. Or recommend the certain diet how correctly to eat.

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.07.2004, 03:40
Necessarily 150 200 g meat or a fish, 350 400 g vegetables, 500 g fruit, pollitra milk or milk or dairy products, 100 g cottage cheese, in the morning necessarily porridge or mjusli, for a dinner necessarily soup. There should be three basic receptions of nutrition + three additional (up to reception - 1 fruit, either cottage cheese, or a glass of yogurt for the night). Such ration has been developed in sanatorium for pregnant women and has completely justified itself - is high-grade epitanie on which background there is no excess weight, the child correctly develops.

Anna
14.07.2004, 14:09
Tell or Say pozhalusta, now term of 17 weeks, on what weeks need to be made US that the floor of the child was visible and recommend the Center where will give the PHOTO and it will be possible to be present thus to the husband, simply how much or as far as I knew in our female consultation do or make not qualitative Photos and give nothing with myself. Recommend the Center, its or his address and how much it costs or stands