PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In September it has been made laporaskopija in occasion of excision of solderings of pipes, for bol...

Light
12.07.2004, 17:27
In September it has been made laporaskopija in occasion of excision of solderings of pipes, for more best result the doctor has told or said the course of This or Thus endometrial electro foreza was necessary endometrial electro forez in October, have then told or said vrodeby that's all right but for the best result it is necessary to go in Saki on a mud. Now there is no opportunity. Tell or say please if I nepoedu and I shall begin zanimatsja conception, whether there can be bad consequences??? Yes, still the doctor has told or said that muds are necessary for fastening result and vrodeby to not drink garmonalnye a tablet. posavetujte please as to me to be??? Thanks for earlier!!!

Kamenetskij B.A.
13.07.2004, 01:59
Svetlana! Carrying out at last stage sanatorno-kurotnogo treatments is valid is the optimal. As if to attempts to become pregnant now - anybody nen stops you. There is an ordinary opinion, that after carrying out of an intervention long time for ostensibly prevention or warning of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis is necessary to be protected. I can assure you, that if the woman has uterine pipes there is a risk of offensive or approach of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. I shall result or bring a short example and I shall begin with voporosa on which I shall give answers: How you think through what time interval the bleeding if you casually will cut a finger will stop? (the answer: in 2 5 minutes). Through what time interval the cicatrix will be generated on this place? (the answer: within day) whether this cicatrix if you will influence it or him electrolight, muds, ultrasound . Will disappear? (the answer: No, not ischznet. Its or his properties, t can change. e. He becomes less appreciable, more extensible, but no more that.) almost the same occurs or happens also an abdominal cavity after an operative measure. If solderings are formed, they are formed within the first day and consequently the risk of offensive or approach of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis after prevyh at all is more than day than in a year, after carrying out of operation.

Yours faithfully
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
In occasion of carrying out of procedure EKO you can address for the detailed information in the Center on bodies (812 3282251 or 3289822 (by the way at the link to the information received on this site, primary consultation will be free-of-charge)

popenko. Century
14.07.2004, 13:45
Svetlana! In my opinion, it is possible to try to receive pregnancy. If it or this will not occur or happen within a year - to pass to treatment of sterility or barrenness by methods of auxiliary genesial technologies.