PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say please, at us with the friend the condom, chere has torn...

Veta
14.07.2004, 01:28
Hello! Tell or say please, at us with the friend the condom has torn, in three hours has accepted a tablet postinora, in 12 hours the second, but umenja an irregular cycle, t. To. A small uterus, me therefore have registered milajf, after postinora not what complications were not has passed or has taken place hours 8 after the second tablet, whether tell or say it is possible for me to continue to accept Milajf, whether the effect postinora will go down, whether is reliable postinor. I thank.

Veta
14.07.2004, 12:40
Hello! Tell or say please, at us with the friend the condom has torn, in three hours has accepted a tablet postinora, in 12 hours the second, but umenja an irregular cycle, t. To. A small uterus, me therefore have registered milajf, monthly was not since December, after postinora not what complications were not, whether tell or say it is possible for me to continue to accept Milajf, whether the effect postinora will go down, whether is reliable postinor. I thank.