PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a delay of female affairs 16 j day, for this time I have made 2 tests, with...

Lena
13.07.2004, 09:38
At me a delay of female affairs 16 j day, for this time I have made 2 tests, last for 9 1 day did or made. The test has shown 2 times that pregnancy is not present. It is how much possible to trust the test or dough? And whether there can be a dysfunction from for reception of vitamins Limonnik with vitamin C, but I do not accept it or him 2 weeks?

Katya
13.07.2004, 20:18
Lenochka! At me same problama, only a delay monthly and I have made 6 days of the tests 15 likely diversified and all of them show, that there is no pregnancy. And here I have solved, that I still more a few and I shall go or to the gynecologist, or to hand over a blood on definition of pregnancy (more correctly tests a way, the truth it it is necessary to pay not a little). But as a result, I likely descend or go I shall hand over a blood, and then run to the gynecologist. Because it is abnormal. Though at such weather and stressful situations there can be all everything. I hope, that all at you will be by way of!!! And at me too...

Katya
14.07.2004, 00:21
Lenochka! At me same problama, only a delay monthly and I have made 6 days of the tests 15 likely diversified and all of them show, that there is no pregnancy. And here I have solved, that I still more a few and I shall go or to the gynecologist, or to hand over a blood on definition of pregnancy (more correctly tests a way, the truth it it is necessary to pay not a little). But as a result, I likely descend or go I shall hand over a blood, and then run to the gynecologist. Because it is abnormal. Though at such weather and stressful situations there can be all everything. I hope, that all at you will be by way of!!! And at me too...

Katya
14.07.2004, 10:16