PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lyudmila Igorevna, hello! All taki and at us the preparation " Tri-rego was gone...

Olga
11.07.2004, 08:31
Lyudmila Igorevna, hello! All taki and at us the preparation " Tri-regol " was gone. After 7 day time breaks has passed on "Triziston". I was guarded with that is written in a regimen of dosage of this preparation. Namely: " to begin reception with the first dragee in the first day of a menstrual cycle. Full contraceptive efficiency which can is provided will decrease only at not its or his correct reception and t. d " It turns out so, that I began to accept it or him not in the first day of that menses which have begun at me in 7 dnevnyj a break after a cancelling " Tri-regola ". What to me now to wait? I have begun not correctly?

Soboleva L.I.
12.07.2004, 18:34
Dear Olga! All of you have made correctly, and the given reference for those who only starts to accept oral contraceptives.

Regina
13.07.2004, 22:00
At me a similar situation. Too I accept triziston. Lyudmila Igorevna, prompt, whether there are still any preparations similar on the structure on tri-regol? Whether can guarantee a preparation triziston the same steady contraceptive effect, as well as three regol? You will recommend what preparations with three-stage protection?
regina@perm. ru

Marina
14.07.2004, 09:23
Lyudmila Igorevna, I has decided to accept oral contraceptives. At me hranichesky glamirulonefrit. You to me will advise to drink what tablets? Spasobo for the answer.