PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt plz!!! At me 23 weeks and terrible food poisoning...

Alesya
09.07.2004, 20:14
Girls, prompt plz!!! At me 23 weeks and terrible food poisoning. Vorye day I can not make even pharynxes of water, all instantly leaves. What it is possible to make and how much or as far as it is dangerous to the kid? Now he like normal, is knocked, the tonus is not present, but I experience, as I turn out do not eat, I do not drink and even I can not sleep.

masha
11.07.2004, 23:24
The liquid is necessary necessarily. Try to accept within the nearest 6 hours a liquid on 1 item to the spoon each 10 minutes, there will be a vomiting, make after her the same break 10 15 and again 1. The spoon of water. Do not increase or enlarge a dose of reception of water until then to not stop yet a vomiting. There is it is necessary nothing. In your status occurrence of an intoxication is the most dangerous, and reception of a liquid will gradually remove or gradually take out this status. Instead of simple water it is possible to accept solution Regidrona. When attacks of a vomiting will stop and the chair, gradually reception of peep is normalized begin or start: sweet tea with suharikami/dryings, rice kashka on water, etc. If a status will not improve the nearest day, will be necessary (to cause or call better survey of the expert Fast). Success.

Alesya
14.07.2004, 09:22
masha, thanks. The husband has already run for Regidronom.