PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, Boris Aleksandrovich! After the first EKO (half a year back, korotk...

Lena (32 years)
12.07.2004, 03:50
Good afternoon, Boris Aleksandrovich!
After the first EKO (half a year back, the short report on Puregone + Orgalutran, the answer was weak - 3 cells, 2 and an embryos for 3 day after a puncture 4 and 6 cellular classes) have started to skip hormones - FSG, LG, Oestradiolum.
FSG, for example, was since November 2003 till April 2004 such - 20; 36; 42; 7, 2; 51; 7, 5.
Accordingly, when FSG was high, LG there was in raojne 20 23, and Oestradiolum
140 190 (norm or rate 73 587). On the contrary, when FSG was in norm or rate, LG too was in norm or rate, and
Oestradiolum above norm or rate in 1, 5 2 times.
(In nojabre-December the doctor for stabilization FSG appointed or nominated divigel + utrozhestan, more than any treatment it was not spent).
Follicles at such parameters vse-taki were. But in nojabre-February only in
Left ja-ke, and here in April - and in right on which during a laparoscopy one year ago did or made a resection - an electrocardiogram, and in left this month have found a functional cyst.
Iz-for cysts and smearing vydeleny which do not stop after monthly (even on 14 d. ts.) have appointed or nominated on to a month Femoden.

And questions such:

1) whether will affect or influence Femoden that
FSG again podskochet even more also will not decrease, how occurs or happens in some cycles now?
I am afraid of it or him to drink, but mazhushch. Allocation do not pass or take place.

2) the attending physician has told or said, that after a cycle after a contraceptive it is necessary to hand over again FSG and if he will be high to make a tomography, to look or see a pituitary body. But how much or as far as I know, a tomography do or make, when parameters FSG below norm or rate. Or jumps FSG from normal up to above norm or rate too can speak about presence of problems with a pituitary body? What problems it can be and whether it is treated?

3) if FSG will be normal, doctors (I consulted with 3 mja) offer various reports - both short, and long (about 21 days with blockers of type Zoladeksa).
As to me to choose, what is better "not brake" ovaries in general. Whether there is a sense to do or make the long report? Or it is better short?

Thanks!

p/s/monthly all this time go normal,
Also did or made tests for an ovulation, tests rise LG fix

Kamenetskij B.A.
13.07.2004, 01:38
Uv. Lena!
On base level FSG in a blood (t. e. That which sushchestvet without reception of any preparations) will not affect or influence neither Femoden, nor divigel + utrozhestan, that and another together taken. The level of this hormone characterizes first of all potential of ovaries and their ability "to develop" or produce" ootids. Astable results of research speak first of all about an attrition of ovaries. The tomography in the given situation will not give any additional data for practical change of an existing situation. In this case (if it is not considered or examined;surveyed a question on application of donor ootids) it is necessary to hurry. It seems to me, that the most correct will be application of the long report (with dekapeptilom as a variant), but at all with Zoladeksom (it is really good preparation, but, at all in the given situation).
With uv. B.Kamenetsky

Lena
14.07.2004, 08:39
Many thanks!