PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Pasenjuk And. M. Hello! As I have already read through to me it is necessary...

Natalia
12.07.2004, 23:53
Dear Pasenjuk And. M. Hello!
As I have already read through to me it is necessary to take during some time basal temperature, then in 1 phase of a cycle (for 7 day) to hand over analyses on garmony, and in the second phase too (for 21 day) on dr. garmony. Then to make once again US of appendages and uteruses. And the external endometriosis can be seen on uzi or to feel arms or hand? Then excision of a polyp and cauterization of the centers endometrija (if necessary) prepares for a hysteroscopy with the subsequent. Further to hormonal treatment for decrease of the sizes miomnogo + site of full treatment from an endometriosis. I have missed nothing? Thanks huge for the answer. Izvenite for incompetence.

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.07.2004, 07:29
Natalia, you have understood all absolutely correctly. Repeated US it is not necessary for you, the external endometriosis is defined or determined on US (ovaries, pipes are uterine) or defined or determined on US (a retrocervical endometriosis). After analyses of a blood on hormones, make a hysteroscopy, and pick up treatment.
And incompetence any is not present - you the normal quite formed woman, engaged the health