PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! At me such question, can he will seem strange, but do not judge...

Alja
11.07.2004, 08:08
Zdrastvujte! At me such question, can he will seem strange, but do not judge strictly... We with the husband very hospitable, at us always it is a lot of to people of the house, especially my best girlfriends (good decent or considerable girls), at me up to the husband nobody was, hence anything he that hurted or was ill;was sick from veneicheskih diseases, too was checked and too chistenky but as I began to live with it or him a sexual life at me was incured. garnorella (I do not know as it is written kandida ureoplazma... It has appeared, that with all it or this my girlfriends they often had been ill spend the night at us, but I give them (itself saboj) separate belyo and a towel. Recently has learned or has found out that from the girlfriend papilomy, hardly the infarct has not sufficed me, I have washed up all thanks God have not caught. How to prevent these things when you do not know who than is ill or sick to not close all a door now??? I at heart chistjulja, am insulting that I skem and never, except for the husband, and such "bouquets" I receive!!!

Ketrin
12.07.2004, 12:25
The darling, with girlfriends in general it is necessary more accurately. Dom-the house, and girlfriends separately. It is impossible to let in the private life of girlfriends, to leave to spend the night, etc. (except for exclusive situations, but on that they and exclusive). By the way, some bacteria live in norm or rate in an organism and become more active or will be activated under the certain circumstances, stresses and t. Item the Beginning of a sexual life could provoke their activity.

Ketrin (addition)
12.07.2004, 20:57
Kandida it can precisely be shown itself: at weakening immunity, after reception of antibiotics. And to catch it is possible and remaining the decent or considerable girl, even at the unscrpulous local gynecologist (I know such example of infection with a gonorrhea). In general I advise at a campaign to it or him;them to be reserved individual naborom-by a package which is on sale in a drugstore. Costs or stands roubles 26 30. It not a panic, and an objective reality of modern medicine. Yours faithfully.

Lenin
14.07.2004, 07:08
" At me up to the husband nobody was, hence anything hurted or was ill;was sick... " - not the fact. Newborns are ill or sick also.
" That garnorella..., kandida... " Is not infections, and only displays disbioza.
" That ureoplazma... " Is seriously.
" [Husband] too was checked and too chistenky but as I began to live with it or him a sexual life at me was incured... " - it was possibly, badly checked, or not on all.
"... At the girlfriend papilomy... I have washed up all thanks God have not caught... " - infection with this virus and development of condylomas probably only on a background of an immunodeficiency.
" I am insulting that skem and never, except for the husband... " - without comments:).