PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 21 year, a duration of gestation of 15 weeks. From 6, 5 weeks costs or stands...

Veronica
13.07.2004, 21:27
Hello. To me 21 year, a duration of gestation of 15 weeks. From 6, 5 weeks there is a diagnosis threat of an abortion. 2, 5 weeks ago has laid down on conservation, to me Cerucalum and vitamins, but a psychological atmosphere for me intolerable pricked only no-shpu. In view of that my mum the doctor also can do or make all procedures of the house I from there has left. In current of week after that was in depression and in terribly nervous status that with mngoj earlier never happened or was possible. On last reception the doctor has told or said, that to her not narvitsja my tonus and, that if he will not pass or not take place up to 9.12 I should lay down again, differently I shall lose the child. Before I accepted no-shpu and preparations from a toxicosis, still glitsin. Now she has registered a stylostixis and magnesia (no-shpa, a papaverine have remained). I in horror from an idea again to get in this prison. Really I cannot keep a confinement to bed and prick magnesia with vitamins of the house?

Oshchepkova S.R.
14.07.2004, 06:05
It is necessary to calm down - in fact the state of health of the child depends on you. Full mental and physical rest. An alternating douche on a collar zone. Walks on fresh air and especially before a dream. In the rest of the time a confinement to bed. Probably to be necessary purpose or appointment of Turinalum or djufastona - take rectal temperature - the schedule to show the doctor (especially, if rate. Below 37, 0). Magnesia and vitamins it is possible to do or make houses + all other purposes or appointments.