PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Very much it would be desirable to hear your opinion on exciting me in...

Belief
10.07.2004, 22:06
Hello!
Very much it would be desirable to hear your opinion on a question exciting me: has read through in one magazine, that pregnant women are necessary for refraining from clysters (my term of 7 weeks). I priverzhenka the Healthy way of life also consider or count, that this procedure is necessary even once a month. Can you will help or assist to dispell my doubts.

Svetlana
11.07.2004, 18:38
What the general or common between a healthy way of life and unnatural procedure for a human body?

Ekaterina.
13.07.2004, 14:28
Pregnant women do not need to refrain from clysters, and to remember, that clysters are categorically forbidden! And completely I support or maintain Svetlana.

Nata
14.07.2004, 04:28
I laid in otd. Pathologies on term of 36 weeks. So there often did or made clysters to those pregnant women who had problems with a chair. At me gemmoroidalnye shishki vylazili-simply horror what so this procedure so well helped or assisted me! I asked the nurse, almost in a day. And before sorts or labors unequivocally all do or make clysters successively. I think, that if you wear without problems it is possible also for you to be cleared.