PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Two days I feel not strong prickings in the field of a uterus. poshl...

Tatyana
10.07.2004, 14:19
Good afternoon. Two days I feel not strong prickings in the field of a uterus. Has gone to consultation to consult and to be registered at the same time. There the doctor, having learned or having found out, that before I visited or attended two more doctors (all the matter is that we move in the bought or purchased apartment, but for the period of official registration of papers and repair it is necessary "to wander" and till now was not constant to be observed in one place of an opportunity) have told or said, that if I am going to to consult and further to someone except for it or her she on the account me will not put! Up to same to me while I laid on conservation in the next building of hospital other doctor has advised to be registered necessarily on a residence, without dependence from where I shall pass or shall take place the basic observation, it is simple for occurrence of unforeseen situations that in a place of a registration there were all analyses and information or inquiries. How you consider or count, what is this colics in a uterus, whether have the right to not put me on the account and really I such one idiotka who during pregnancy consults and visits or attends some doctors?

Dmitry
11.07.2004, 11:12
On the account on a residence you should put in any case. Genekolog should get or start a map in which to fix all changes in your organism. Actions of the doctor in your case are illegal, you can consult to any quantity or amount of experts (it in your interests, it it is not necessary to take on belief opinion only one person). In fact the person can be mistaken. Pains in oblaste uteruses can be caused or called by set of the natural reasons and respond, what is this pains the expert after survey can only.

Svetlana
11.07.2004, 17:16
You not one such and at all idiotka. I prefer to consult in the paid center at vracha-the expert, instead of in consultation on a residence, t. To. There I even cowards shall not show more doctor. But I too should go and be registered there. But it seems to me, hundred are better to not allow there than itself for touching and examining or for tampering with and examining. It only my opinion.

The anonym
13.07.2004, 08:19
It was necessary to address to managing consultation

Oshchepkova S.R.
14.07.2004, 03:49
You should go on reception to managing your out-patient department or to the head physician of an out-patient department and vstasat on the account on pregnancy. You can be observed at any quantity or amount of doctors is your private affair. About pains it is possible to tell or say only after survey.