PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have become pregnant on New Year's holidays. Both took alcohol. I want reb...

olga
03.07.2004, 02:35
I have become pregnant on New Year's holidays. Both took alcohol. I wish the child to leave, but I am afraid that it or he can have deviations or rejections in development. What to do or make?

Dmitry
03.07.2004, 04:27
In what doses?

Tanja
04.07.2004, 14:36
To not take itself for a ride:) I think, that 2/3 children have been conceived after the use of alcohol:)) Me, for example, during pregnancy och. It would be desirable some beer... Well and a saw to itself... And anything:)) Success!

The anonym
07.07.2004, 19:30
After conception at you with the child still some time is not present the general or common blood supply, and that you use does not influence in any way it or him. And actually at the majority and happens. When I have learned or have found out, that is pregnant too was horrified, t. To on the eve marked or celebrated birthday of the husband and it has been drunk not a little. Now my daughter 7 years - very clever and beautiful girl (fie 3 times). Do not experience also all it will be good.

Natalia
10.07.2004, 10:05
Not all so raduzhno as here draw! Knowingly speak, that drunk conception of the misfire does not give! It is especially bad, that saws and muzhina! Consult internally with the doctor Is better.

Olja
13.07.2004, 09:59
My girlfriend has conceived the child on New Year's holidays, accordingly and she and the husband were good. To a daughter of 11 years - the clear head and a beauty. Do not experience.

Ljuda
14.07.2004, 03:41
Parents have conceived me, walking 4 (!) days on wedding of the classmates. In 5 days there was a birthday of mine of the daddy, and still through 8 - my mum. All this time they activly "walked"! And anything! I Have turned out - healthy, nice, have left school with gold and Pleshku with the red diploma. Has given birth to the excellent or different boy in 97 year and now I expect a birth of a daughter. Do not worry! Success!!!