PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the wife vrazhdennaja a renal failure (there is no right kidney) as e...

sergej
09.07.2004, 19:04
At the wife vrazhdennaja a renal failure (there is no right kidney) as it can be reflected in sorts or labors

Maria
11.07.2004, 02:05
Sergey, your question is very combined or complex;difficult and it is impossible to give on it or him the certain answer. Whether your wife is pregnant already and whether there is she under observation of the nephrologist and the gynecologist? What do these experts prognosticate? In general as the indication to an abortion or in general to sterilization of the woman serve: a unique kidney (congenital or remained after nefreektomii) at presence of an azotemia or an arterial hypertonia, and also at a tuberculosis, a pyelonephritis or a hydronephrosis of a unique kidney. Address to the skilled or experienced expert, and on this site it is possible to ask a question in conference "gynecologist", a column on the right. Success.

Sergey
14.07.2004, 01:21
Thanks for the answer, Maria, here still what complication at it or her really chronic pyelonephritis, and me strongly afflicts it, and still genekolog has told or said that I should pass or take place fljurografiju (that is as you and have written) wish to check up suspicions on a tuberculosis, but I it or him never grew white also she too. Many thanks for the answer.