PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Has just gone EKO, but unsuccessfully! Basically chuvst...

Elena
12.07.2004, 17:29
Hello the doctor!
Has just gone EKO, but unsuccessfully! Basically felt normally, short of, that next day after podsadki the body temperature, very high - 39 has risen. There can be it iz-for hyperstimulations of ovaries because it was. And still my main problem is herpes which jump up all time in the same place - on a breech at coccyx. Here and after this temperature he at me has jumped. And he already recurs, t. To. Jumps up once a month and even two. But I it or him constantly fly or treat, and vitamins and I prick (tsikloferon, neovir) in the past to year did or made the laser of a blood and mestno and all the same nothing helps or assists. I can not enter into a status of remission. Whether he could affect or influence on not offensive or approach of pregnancy and there can be you will advise something for treatment? I wish to do or make again, here only when? (the doctor has told or said, that e earlier, than in 6 months provided that he is able to remission). To me 32 years.
PLEASE advise something!

Kamenetskij B.A.
14.07.2004, 00:08
I completely agree with opinion of your doctor. As if to treatment it really challenge, and at us in institute is engaged in it or this the whole department (immunology).