PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatyana Borisovna, I yesterday wrote to you about a scar on a uterus, you have told or said, That e...

Viktoria
12.07.2004, 08:20
Tatyana Borisovna, I yesterday wrote to you about a scar on a uterus, you have told or said,
What is it endometrial sokrashenija, and whether this "outgrowth" on a uterus is dangerous
I feel it or him, when I touch or I tamper with a finger, he is valid as an outgrowth.
And eshyo at me brown allocation before a menses, and here in France the doctor has told or said "no trouble" it "happens" what to do or make I do not know to go to other doctor? Thanks for yours pomosh.

Malanova T.B.
13.07.2004, 23:37
1. If it is "outgrowth" as which you feel as arms or hand - most likely, it is the myomatous site, besides enough big. A small nodule to probe through a stomach or belly it is impossible. As well as the uterus through a stomach or belly cannot be probed!!! Descend or go on US the vulval or vaginal gauge for 6 7 day of a cycle. In norm or rate smearing vydeleny up to a menses also should not be. And, maybe, to you to change the doctor!?